Why are users allowed to post this rubbish? If WE are the Moderators here, can I get a little Moderating on this please?

The LINK to the question and "Best Answer" I would like "Moderated" and reported. .....is in MY answwer below. Thank you.

Yeah, I know it's useless........but can the fools here please stop moving the question to stupid categories? Thanks.

Ya having fun bouncing the question around? Good....... keep at it.

Christ, get a life, you question moving troll.........

Yes, I KNOW you have disabilities........Mental handicaps are a burden, aren't they?

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that they're finally taken AWAY the question moving ability.........S U C K IT !

Moving this BACK to Yahoo Answers, where it BELONGED, and the question moving Troll can BITE ME!

He who laughs last!

Favorite Answer

Weasel, you KNOW Yahoo Inc.is DEAD don't you? Verizon took over Yahoo's Sunnyvale CA headquarters June 13-14, 2017 and stopped sending out violation notices and report notices. My last violation notice was on August 17, 2017.

Are you having an extended senior moment? Personal email was disabled at about the same time, or a few months later.

Yiu are one of the few people the Verizon Yahoo Abuse Team has emailed personally, TWICE.

• Weasel McWeasel

right...........15 thumbs down......and the idiot who's now moved the question about 60 times....and is STILL moving it........why combat that at all? Please post again how Yahoo was bought out by Verizon, as that's ever so helpful to the problem here.

• Daniel

They are not the Problem is even if it gets Deleted they can Always Post it again

Another Problem is the CM Reporting System is Spotty sometimes it works sometimes it does not

• Weasel McWeasel

of his endless sock puppet accounts suspended.............since that's the only course of action we have these days...........user moderation, right? So, can I ask AGAIN, for a little of that user moderation for this OBVIOUS pile of crap and harrassment? Please? Thank you-

• Toruko

A half-century old Sci-Fi quote is

One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison.

• Terry5 months agoReport

NOT! It was first written by the Roman poet Lucretius. In the form as written, by Thomas Draxe in 1616.

If I had seen that when it was fresh, I would have flagged it. I don't spend nearly as much time on this site as I used to - mainly due to people like that posting abusive trash. I always thought that personal abuse of other users was a violation of the house rules on YA. Guess I was wrong.

• Weasel McWeasel

You can still flag it bro............check my answer here.

• Mental

I've given up on this POS site. It's the trouble makers who have all the rights and the good people get the shaft

• Weasel McWeasel

well, I am trying NOT to give up, and would prefer to see the trolls get what they deserve, so could you please report the troll , posted in my answer..........thanks.

Moderation is Simple, too simple.

YOU click the White Flag at the end of the post.

A Box appears, You type what is wrong in that Box

Then Click Submit.

IF two or more members report the post, an artificial Intelligence Hides the post, sometimes sends an opportunity to Appeal* the removal.

If a human disagrees with the two or more reports, the Human will allow the Post to be visible again. Often too late for any chance of decent replies or being chosen as best.

* In my experience of late, the Appeal process does not work. It just goes to a Blank page, or "Error". (Unable to process, try again later).

• Weasel McWeasel

Greatly appreciate the "favor" of not reporting the good user TRYING to use the USER MODERATION here, to MODERATE the site and get rid of these SERIAL pests. Gosh, Thank you- Much appreciated! geeeeeezzz.