Is there something wrong with my portable dvd player for my macbook?

so ever since this morning i started watching westworld season 1 on it and when i would go to rewind a part i missed and wanted to see since missed it it would rewind but then the whole screen would freeze and the portable dvd player i noticed along time ago when i first got it has a green light that was on it to... show more so ever since this morning i started watching westworld season 1 on it and when i would go to rewind a part i missed and wanted to see since missed it it would rewind but then the whole screen would freeze and the portable dvd player i noticed along time ago when i first got it has a green light that was on it to show it was on and then when i looked at it this time it was blinking and then just completely went away almost like it was off. the kind i have is a lg portable blu ray dvd player. does anyone know whats wrong with it. it just started this morning when i started watching an episode of westworld season 1
Update: should i get a new portable dvd player for my macbook since it might be broken or is it ok and i should just take a break from using it for a while
1 answer 1