Are all American Presidents connected to White Jews?

Favorite Answer

Not a single one !!! BOTH parties HATE Israel. "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion" (Psalm 2:6, KJV). Even so, come, Lord Jesus! Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!

I think only Abraham Lincoln was Jewish, if I remember rightly.

I don’t know that much about connections between 19th century US presidents and the Jewish race, but I know that they praise Theodore Roosevelt (to this day), and there’s even an article about him on Jpost about Theodore Roosevelt’s connections with Jewish civil rights groups when he was mayor of NYC. He seems like quite a rowdy character, and not someone you would traditionally see aligning with the Jews, but he does.

No. It's the media persons who are connected to White Jews. Harvey Weinstein is a great example of white Jew.

• Lv 5

He means Ashkenazim, but this distinction doesn’t matter, since Hebraic culture transcends traditional racial lines, as long as the person has ethnic Jewish heritage. An Ethiopian and Indian Jew are allowed in Israel, but not me, a white (ethnically German) gentile.

The Black Jews apparently are not participating here, but yes. And if Jews are white than I'd like to nominate Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Greeks, Italians, Indians and Pakistanis as honorary white people too, except the dark ones. Has nothing to do with race and everything to do with politics and money. Israel no longer needs to be an ally of the US without payment coming in the other direction as their economy and arms are self sufficient.

• 10 months agoReport

Christopher Columbus was Italian.

• If all American Presidents were connected to Jews they would be fortunate. America would be better off.

Jesus was a Jew. Big time tweaker, but a Jew nonetheless

Israelis don’t think of themselves as white or black, but a unique race.