Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Now Trump resumes federal executions why won't he execute Dylann Roof, is it 'cause he killed blacks?

Favorite Answer

Giving you a serious answer: I don't think that Roof has exhausted his appeals.

(I don't like Trump, but I can't blame this on his racism.)

• RockIt

The system gives people a lengthy appeals process.

I'd be happier executing the person once the verdict is read. Enough already,

• helene

Everyone has to wait their turn, dear.

It's not retroactive

I will never understand why some people are so insistent on wasting millions of tax dollars on the legal fees that come with pushing for an execution.

We shouldn't execute ANYONE. EVER.

Just the ones he doesnt like.

What a moron. How long would it take to convince a person like you that they’re wrong? It’s better to just get reasonable people, who support border control, to vote for Trump in 2020.