True or false: you don't have the slightest desire to visit Poland?

Best Answer

I would definitely say that is true in my case. Not that I have anything against Poland but there are other countries I'd like to visit before I die, and Poland is not among them.

False I would like to go there again one day.

True. we should visit!

fase, seems fun. has a lot of history

• John P

False. You would do well to ask for the country of residence of respondents. For the record, I live in southern Britain.

False - I would LOVE to visit Eastern Europe... wouldn't dare do it without a tour guide/translator.

Heck I visited England alone where... you know... the spoken language is English...

I can't imagine visiting a place alone where the main language isn't language... although I did go to Japan by myself but most of the people behind counters speak just enough English.

True.

Many other places I would visit first. But if time and money allowed, then yes.

• Dj2541

True I have no interest in visiting Poland.

False, seeing the planet has always been a dream ..its nice to get out of the box .. I call it a box because the county I live in is shaped like a box … and every one is a cookie cutter here...

False.

I loved G'dansk, and wouldn't mind seeing other cities as well.

true. unless someone were to convince me otherwise.