Where is the blower motor control module on a 97 acura 3.2 TL?

I have recently bought a 97 3.2 acura tl for a good price (650 bucks), it has some issues, but the main one is I have no blower, nothing works, I did the self diagnosis and it told me it s the blower motor, now I ve seen step by step instructions on how to replace it and it s unnerving since I m not a mechanic, the... show more I have recently bought a 97 3.2 acura tl for a good price (650 bucks), it has some issues, but the main one is I have no blower, nothing works, I did the self diagnosis and it told me it s the blower motor, now I ve seen step by step instructions on how to replace it and it s unnerving since I m not a mechanic, the fuses and relays are good, and it s not the resistor, since I don t even have a blower on high, I m hoping it s the module, a 45 dollar fix, but I don t know where it s located and I can t find out anywhere on the internet, I m hoping someone here knows
1 answer 1