An atheist says he hates religion because of all the wars it caused. But when we looked at the finer details of his claim we?

established that religion caused fewer wars than any other ideology. (You can check this by Googling it). When we presented these findings to our atheist he responded, "I don't give a damn, I just hate religion. I don't want anyone telling me what to do!" So we have here a classic example of goal... show more established that religion caused fewer wars than any other ideology.
(You can check this by Googling it). When we presented these findings to our atheist he responded, "I don't give a damn, I just hate religion. I don't want anyone telling me what to do!" So we have here a classic example of goal post shifting. My guess is when our atheist admits religion is for his own good, he will say, "I don't care, I just hate God". You see how it works when you dig and dig seeking the truth of motivations?