Unable to format HDD hard drive?

I've tried a million different methods to format my hard drive but it always fails to even start up. When checking in the event viewer under the System tab, I get the following error every 30 seconds or so: "The IO operation at logical block address 0x5da198 for Disk 1 (PDO name: \Device\00000085)... show more I've tried a million different methods to format my hard drive but it always fails to even start up. When checking in the event viewer under the System tab, I get the following error every 30 seconds or so: "The IO operation at logical block address 0x5da198 for Disk 1 (PDO name: \Device\00000085) was retried."
I can't even scan anything since it's currently RAW. It recognizes the disk and even the space available on it, but I just can't format it for some reason. I changed the cables and even put it in a case to try and access it as an external hard drive, but it's the identical issue.

For a little bit of context that may or may not matter, I had previously wiped the data off the hard drive because it was crashing every time I attempted to access the drive via the File Explorer.

I'm SO lost with what to do...
Update: Note: If it is indeed bad sectors, what do I do? Also, the hard drive is only 6 months old, I'm sure it's possible it still has bad sectors, but just figured I'd note that.
Update 2: The hard drive is a 1TB Toshiba SATA HDD that came with my computer
Update 3: I appreciate the tips on getting a new one, I will look into it, but is there anything I can do to salvage the data? Even if there's bad sectors, surely there must be some way to get data from sectors that aren't bad, right?