Ebliss asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Am I emo, like cutting emo?

I've always had this habit since I was a kid where I'll take something sharp like a needle, or even you my fingernails to pick, puncture at the skin on my thumb. It's in the center of my thumb because once I picked through a couple layers of skin until I see red it's almost like a sweet pain whenever I touch it or poke at it with something dull and blunt.

I don't do it because I'm emotional or have a lot of mental pain, I just do it because it feels so good.

Favorite Answer

Emo culture isnt about cutting or self harming. It just happens that people who want to self harm are drawn to emo culture because it is hardcore music that has emotional undertones hence "emo"tional. It feels good to know that when you listen to that music or see someone dressed that way. That theres someone else experiencing the same thing as you.

Please see a doctor thanks for a tetanus shot

Thanks, and ask doctor for alternate pleasure

Sources please?

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study Informal

rnaybe you should get sorne help for those issues, its not norrnal