Do you agree USA won't interfere in Israel when Jews are not powerful in USA?

Powerful means a lot of things. Now, even having a business in USA or do finance in private sectors cause you be called powerful, while, you are not indeed powerful among people of there. In that terms, even those who can't afford themselves independently are more powerful. I think even Media owners are weak... show more Powerful means a lot of things. Now, even having a business in USA or do finance in private sectors cause you be called powerful, while, you are not indeed powerful among people of there. In that terms, even those who can't afford themselves independently are more powerful. I think even Media owners are weak compared to these religious groups.
US is increasingly stalking business practices & activities of Israel & it wants to harm Israel in order to have less competitors by so-called use of US parts Or security concerns Or US money poured into those projects Or the infringement of Copyright - mostly baseless. In this way, everything that can't be made in Israel will be made in China soon.
Of course, this is not my question here. Ask again: Do you think these behaviors of US govt can be stopped in some other way? They abuse their power in economy when that's something not ethical & not welcomed & not related...

Thanks!