Dustin asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 months ago

Do people actually like or dislike sports? What is your opinion?

I love basketball & volleyball but I suck at playing them lmao

Sports was the only thing I was ever good at -

My ultra-orthodox-Christian mom banned me from it... because it was 'violent' and 'competitive' and blah-blah... so I ended up a financial loser... but ANYWAY:

As a person who not only likes participating but also watching sports (went to every home Seahawks game last year), I do believe people can genuinely dislike sports just because I don't really like either playing or watching golf, so to that end I can relate.

Cricket, Polo, Curling and Tennis are also not really high on my list.

The three main... basketball, baseball and football I could play all day and defy common physics.

• John

Sports? Its an easu way to see how mexicans keep getting in here.

I really never have understood the appeal of sports and I think it's ridiculous how much money players make

I like sports. Especially gymnastics and trampolining.

• y

I loved to play as a kid and young adult, football, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball to name a few. I hated watching any type. Now, much older, i enjoy watching football,but only my team. I used to watch pretty much all of it, but that is way to much time to sit on my *** and way to vested in something unimportant.

• Lôn

Some people love some sports but hate others. Some people hate all sports. It depends on the individual.

Some people actually like sports but most people are into it for ego gratification and/or mass hysteria (or in other words more people are interested in winning or being part of a spectacle than the actual game).

I'm not a sport kind of person but, people have a choice don't they Stanley? THEY SURE DO. ;-)

What's not to like?