Dustin asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 months ago

Do people actually like or dislike sports? What is your opinion?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I love basketball & volleyball but I suck at playing them lmao

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Sports was the only thing I was ever good at -

My ultra-orthodox-Christian mom banned me from it... because it was 'violent' and 'competitive' and blah-blah... so I ended up a financial loser... but ANYWAY:

As a person who not only likes participating but also watching sports (went to every home Seahawks game last year), I do believe people can genuinely dislike sports just because I don't really like either playing or watching golf, so to that end I can relate.

Cricket, Polo, Curling and Tennis are also not really high on my list.

The three main... basketball, baseball and football I could play all day and defy common physics.

• John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Sports? Its an easu way to see how mexicans keep getting in here.

• 7 months ago

I really never have understood the appeal of sports and I think it's ridiculous how much money players make

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I like sports. Especially gymnastics and trampolining.

• y
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I loved to play as a kid and young adult, football, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball to name a few. I hated watching any type. Now, much older, i enjoy watching football,but only my team. I used to watch pretty much all of it, but that is way to much time to sit on my *** and way to vested in something unimportant.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Some people love some sports but hate others. Some people hate all sports. It depends on the individual.

• 7 months ago

Some people actually like sports but most people are into it for ego gratification and/or mass hysteria (or in other words more people are interested in winning or being part of a spectacle than the actual game).

• 7 months ago

I'm not a sport kind of person but, people have a choice don't they Stanley? THEY SURE DO. ;-)

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

What's not to like?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.