I want to do something to help the earth, I know I am only one person against an enormous problem, but I feel so bad for our planet?

I especially feel horrible about the poachers who kill elephants/rhinos for their tusks/horns or sharks for their fins. The physical pain they feel and how cruel it is to put them through pain and leave them for dead. Its DISGUSTING and it breaks my heart for the animals. I have been moving into reusable items,... show more I especially feel horrible about the poachers who kill elephants/rhinos for their tusks/horns or sharks for their fins. The physical pain they feel and how cruel it is to put them through pain and leave them for dead. Its DISGUSTING and it breaks my heart for the animals. I have been moving into reusable items, straws, grocery bags, etc and I'm going to start buying bamboo toothbrushes. I always recycle too but what else can I do?!