How Do I Sneak Out The House?

My mom is a light sleeper and i need some tips on how to stay quiet and successfully sneak out

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

lmao you really shouldn’t, but you’re probably going to anyways, so i’d rather you do it properly.

don’t wear your shoes when you’re sneaking out. pick them up at the door, and once you’re outside, put them on.

put your phone on silent before you leave your room. make sure e v e r y o n e in the house is asleep, even the god dam n dog.

push in your doorknob and slowly and quietly twist it, and then open the door slowly and quietly while the knob is still twisted. gently let go and walk quietly towards door that leads out of your house. repeat this step for the front/back door. do the same when closing the door. i suggest you have someone (sober) to pick you up and drive you home. make sure not to turn on any lights when leaving your house, just use the flashlight on your phone if it’s dark. close your bedroom door. open your window in advance so that any noise can be blamed on the noise coming through the window (the breeze, cars going by, people, etc.)

1 year ago

i did years ago, during the night, the house burned, everyone died, i never got over the guilt of not being there

• 1 year ago

How about just don't sneak out in general. Even though I'm 15, I've never sneaked out of the house before and I'm glad for that. Any ways, even if you try to sneak out of the house your mom will eventually find out so it isn't a good idea. That, and wherever you're trying to sneak off to so late at night probably isn't worth it any way. Bad things happen at night (if you're planning to sneak out at night). Plus if your mom wakes up and sees you left the house she would probably be really worried about you if you didn't tell her anything. Don't do it!!

• 1 year ago

Sneak out the back door or drug her.

• 1 year ago

Beat her into a state of unconsciousness