Would I have problems trying to get a woman who I met through an marriage broker or by family to the united states?

So I am 28 years old and I am having problems trying to get anyone here on my own. I get rejected by almost every woman I try to ask out. I am thinking about either going to a marriage broker in vietnam or getting my relatives in vietnam to set me up with a woman over there. I'm leaning towards more the... show more So I am 28 years old and I am having problems trying to get anyone here on my own. I get rejected by almost every woman I try to ask out. I am thinking about either going to a marriage broker in vietnam or getting my relatives in vietnam to set me up with a woman over there. I'm leaning towards more the marriage broker route as my family over there is having issues trying to find me someone over there too. I am wondering if I would have any problems trying to get a woman who I will meet through a marriage broker. Would I have any issues trying to get someone here if I met her through an marriage broker ?? What can I do to get her here successfully ??
6 answers 6