Rush Limbaugh: “There are a lot of people who have been ruined in this investigation.” True or false?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

True. Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, to name a couple. I'm forgetting about a half dozen names, but Cohen I'm not going to include in that. And Joseph Mifsud didn't get charged, though he lied about three times to the FBI. Apparently Mifsud was on the Democrat's side.

Mueller’s team alleges that Mifsud is the person who fed a story in spring 2016 to Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos about Moscow possessing purloined emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It was the earliest known contact in the now-debunked collusion narrative and the seminal event that the FBI says prompted it on July 31, 2016, to open its probe into the Trump campaign.

Mueller concluded that Mifsud was a person with extensive Russia ties who planted the story about the Clinton emails in Moscow and then lied about his dealings with Papadopoulos when interviewed by the FBI in 2017. Papadopoulos has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Mifsud.

But unlike others accused of misleading Mueller — including Papadopoulos, former Trump adviser Michael Flynn and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort — Mifsud was not charged with a crime.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/454409-rob...

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 months ago

I'm just waiting to see all the coup conspirators in the docket wearing orange jumpsuits and leg irons being frog-marched into court.

• James
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

if you committed a crime you deserve to have your life ruined

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Rush Limbaugh - I'm an obese blow-hard that is paid to rile up the extreme right. Now get me another oxy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

true , trump and his team have been shown to be criminals .

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

True. Lots of crooks and white collar criminals like Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, and Michael Flynn have been ruined by the investigation. But then again, they all deserved it for breaking the law to get Trump elected.

Rush Limbaugh may say a lot of lies, but this was definitely true.

• 4 months ago

Yeah. I know of at least two FBI agents whose lives have been ruined.

• 4 months ago

If Rush Limbaugh said it then probably mostly false.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.