Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 years ago

Why did he touch me there?

Some indian guy working at a store was just supposed to fit this dress over me in a fair. When he pulled it off me he raised up my shirt and pulled the brassiere over the left boob. I quickly yanked it down so no one could see. I said nothing. My mom was with me. But she didn't see, as he did it in a hiding way. I was 16. Trying on another one after, he did it again. I was so embarrassed I didn't want to tell her. I just let her pay for it and we were on our way. I know men like sex playing. But in the store where you work, we are kindly buying your products, giving you some sales. And you are being so disrespectful to woman, a teenage girl too.

It was an indian fair, and a huge shalwar, so my mom was fitting it at the back, the salesguy was dealing with the front.

Favorite Answer

He did it because you and others have let him get away with it.

My guess is that you're over-reacting to something innocent.

Right, just like all of the other times men "touched you there." If this is true your mother is a dunce.

Because Indian guys are pervs.

Nice try, but you failed in your latest troll question.

your mom was there , but you let a guy help you try on a skirt ? i'm calling BS .