Which of these programs is better: Ccleaner or Reg Organizer wise ccleaner for a computer?

• Dick
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll stand behind CCleaner any day! I personally have been using it for years and have never had any issues with using it. I also recommend it to all of my clients as a great utility for helping keep my computer cleaned up. Here is what I use. I run CCleaner first and simply let it clean out what it finds. I run Advanced System Care second for additonal cleaning and tuning things up a bit. At least once a week I run a full scan using Norton Security Suite. I also recommend Norton and yes it's worth the money. A couple of other good helpers are Wise Registry Cleaner, and Smart Defrag ... and yes you can use Smart Defrag with an SSD!!!

Source(s): 33 Years Computer Experience & IT Support
  • 1 year ago

I have used CCleaner Occasionally.

Less and less often now,

because clearing out what that type of program eliminates

causes more problems than keeping it all.

Defragging is probably a lot more useful,

and I just realized I haven't done that in ages.

• 1 year ago

Glary Utilities by Glarysoft has had a good reputation for quite a while, free or paid for, worth a shufti I think;

https://www.glarysoft.com/glary-utilities/updatedo...

The latest version of Ccleaner, which used to be reliable now has an "easy clean" facility or something similarly named which cleaned out things that I did not want it to do and as a result I would avoid it like the plague until they have updated it to actually work without ruining your Internet experience.

Earlier versions are OK though.

Don`t make much difference anyway, regards, Bob UK.

• 1 year ago

CCleaner (from Piriform), without any doubt.

• Enigma
    1 year ago

CCleaner would be the better choice. Wise Care 365 has more options. I use both in the free version.

• 1 year ago

My personal preference is Malwarebytes

• 1 year ago

Neither is really needed.

• Pete L
    1 year ago

You don't need either of them!