AJ asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 months ago

Prettiest baby girl name💕?

Please say why and opinions on these names

Alice

Lottie

Florence

Daisy

Niamh

Callie

Best Answer

Alice -- 9/10. A timeless classic and reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

Lottie -- 4/10. Charlotte is a lovely, classic name and Lottie could be the nickname. But I'm not sure it works as a standalone name.

Florence -- 10/10. Beautiful, classy and elegant.

Daisy -- 8/10. I do think this is cute but I'm not sure how well it would age. It's the kind of name that's gorgeous on a little girl but can't imagine it on a middle aged professional.

Niamh -- 5/10. It's okay but not a favourite of mine.

Callie -- 7/10. Cute though a bit nicknamey. I think it could work as a standalone name though.

My favourite is Florence :)

• Marie

Alice: it’s okay just reminds me of Alice in wonderland. Or an old lady. I prefer Allison

Lottie: a nickname which I hate

Florence: it’s only okay. And Flo remind me of Progressive Insurance .

Daisy:I know too many dogs named this. Plus it’s one of those names that is too cutesy.

Niamh : people won’t know how to pronounce this

Callie: one of my favorites

I love Alice and Niamh 😀 I think Charlotte is a nice name but Lottie is a nickname (and very childish in my opinion, I’d want the option to revert to Charlotte for job interviews and the like). Florence is ok, still a bit too old school for me....mostly because i don’t like ‘Flo’ which is the inevitable nn. I do like Flora! Daisy and Callie (like Lottie) are both very childish and cutesy in my opinion...great on babies and girls in pig tails, but not a name I’d expect for my surgeon or barrister.

• Marie

My surgeon name was Callie!!!

• Will

None of them are pretty sounding. Alice and Daisy are the only normal names there. Alison/Allison/Alyson/Allyson is more pretty sounding than just Alice.

• lost4 months agoReport

they all still trash names lol 100% lol