What do you think of this top on me?

I work in a clothing store in a fairly small town. We don't really have a proper uniform, but we're supposed to wear clothes available in the store to kind of show them off. Recently my store starting selling Ralph Lauren polo shirts. I've never liked polos, so I didn't pay much attention to them... show more I work in a clothing store in a fairly small town. We don't really have a proper uniform, but we're supposed to wear clothes available in the store to kind of show them off.

Recently my store starting selling Ralph Lauren polo shirts. I've never liked polos, so I didn't pay much attention to them at first. However, a week into it my boss called me into her office after work, gave me a couple of polos and told me I had to start wearing them to work to promote them. At first I hated it, although obviously I didn't say anything because part of my job was to convince customers to buy them. As the weeks have gone by though, I've actually started to like them more. Now it's been about six weeks or so and I'm considering wearing them outside of work too. I wanted a second opinion though. What do you think? Do they suit me? Should I wear them more often?

https://42cdn.com/b2api/v1/b2_download_file_by_id?fileId=4_z6177fca890d8c37157cc0814_f104c6bdf4a8eac2e_d20190722_m012525_c001_v0001104_t0020

Please don't just answer stuff like "wear them if you want to" or "it's up to you". Give me honest opinions.
1 answer 1