Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

My boyfriend made me mad so to get back at him I stopped halfway thru sex and he got so mad, did I go to far?

Favorite Answer

Sounds good😃😃😃😃😃

• rick

Does the fact that you haven't heard from him since then, tell you anything? Yeah, that was too far.

• Zirp

only if you didn't explain to him why you did

No. You made you mad. Now, because you are so immature you're blaming him. Grow up.

That should show him.

• j153e

You'd probably benefit by co-reading "For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn.

You could a) apologize and b) say that you were made mad; if you're able to have the conversation without drama, good; if not, you probably should talk with a counselor at https://www.hopefortheheart.org or read Shaunti's book.

• Jay R

You don't sound mature enough to be having sex.

well im aguy and yes i had it happenand i got pissed at first..then i i got revenge bu finishing myself all over her pillow...BUT the diffrence was i didnt do anything to deserve it,she was just thinking it was funny.....you should not use sex when your mad as revenge....he might leave you....or cheat on someone who would not do that....