If someone invites you to to have lunch, and they bring people along without telling you, what does it mean?

My Godmother invited me out for lunch. We haven't seen each other in 16 years, since I was a baby. I was the one who reached out first and sent her friend request on FB. She invited me for lunch, and when I showed at the restaurant, she brought people along when she didn't tell me in advance that she will... show more My Godmother invited me out for lunch. We haven't seen each other in 16 years, since I was a baby. I was the one who reached out first and sent her friend request on FB. She invited me for lunch, and when I showed at the restaurant, she brought people along when she didn't tell me in advance that she will bring them too. She introduced them to me as her roommates. it turned out they were bad people, the daughter wanted to have sex with me (I was a 16 and she was 30, I was a girl, too) and the mother wanted to borrow $500 from my mom and when they came to our house they stole a CD. Did really she have genuine intentions to trying to catch up on lost time?