brown discharge on day my period suppose to come!?!?! pregnant?!?!?

had sex condom broke, was on birth control and took plan b. took the pill because I messed up with my birth control but leading up to sex it was fine. now on 3 th day of sugar pills and my period is brown, extremely bad cramps that’s making me sick. could I be pregnant???? please help

• alan P

If you had not missed any daily pills or had another issue with them then there was no reason to take Plan B. What do you mean when you say you messed up with your birth control? The chance of the pill and the condom failing at the same time are very low. Plan B can have various side effects and this is probably what you are suffering from. Keep taking the daily pills according to the normal schedule. If you take the combined contraceptive pill carefully then you have a less than 1% chance per year of getting pregnant without pulling out or other protection.

If you can't write in the proper way

If you don't know how to conjugate

Maybe you flunked that class

And maybe now you find

That people mock you online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

Youtube thumbnail

• Dze

i think your just a dude being sick online .. dats what i think ..