Corsair VOID Wireless headset is not detected as a surround playback device.?

I am trying to enjoy my headset. A few games sound like they are mono. Some games I would play sound I know is behind my character and would have no depth to it... it all sounds right in front of me.. i dug into the events log and found this... i uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled and enabled the device, I even... show more I am trying to enjoy my headset. A few games sound like they are mono. Some games I would play sound I know is behind my character and would have no depth to it... it all sounds right in front of me.. i dug into the events log and found this... i uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled and enabled the device, I even removed the device and deleted all of the files to try and get it to do a complete install. I even tried manually updating the driver and also tried troubleshoot... still... I see this in the event log. Please, I.... Want.... Help.... I should not have to purchase a new device since its only a few files holding me back...

Device USB\VID_1B1C&PID_1B27&MI_00\7&311ce48a&0... requires further installation.
1 answer 1