how often do you shop at fancy grocery stores like wholefoods and publix?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally don’t see Publix as a fancy grocery store. I have a Publix right around the corner from me so I tend to shop there a couple times a week. Whole Foods, is located further so maybe a few times a year. We have a new store that opened up that’s closer and it’s similar to Whole Foods but a lot cheaper. It’s called Lucky’s market.

• Login to reply the answers
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

On rare occations I will go to Trader Joe's or Railey's, or Safeway. Sometimes my wife sends me to Whole Paycheck because she wants to park there because there are no spots at the thrift store across the street from it and there is a Pokemon Go gym near it so I don't complain

• J.S.
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I very rarely shop at fancy grocery stores

• 7 months ago

We have none of those here so never.We do have a more upscale grocery I sometimes shop at.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

There's no Publix here in Canada, and the closest Whole Foods to me is either a 3 hour drive or a 2 hour drive plus a ferry ride, and that's just one way, so I haven't shopped there since about 2007.

• Rarely. I'll go if I'm completely short on time and one is nearby. Or if there is a very specific thing I need that I know they carry (Whole Foods is one of the few grocery stores I know I can walk into and buy duck breast)! We have a similarly priced store across from the Trader Joe's I go to and it pains me, but sometimes if I couldn't find everything I need at TJ's I fill in the gap at Gelson's.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

We don't have either of those here in Canada.

I will go out of my way for special ingredients, for special dishes. But most meals can be prepared excellently with what you find in regular supermarkets.

• Karen L
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

There are Whole Foods in Canada, but only a dozen or so, mostly around Toronto and Vancouver, and in Victoria and Ottawa.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Never. I'm way too poor to shop at those expensive places.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

every single day!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.