Movies Section: What is your favorite Zack Snyder movie?

IMO: Watchmen. I will never understand how the critics were so wrong about this masterpiece.

Favorite Answer

I feel the same about Batman Vs. Superman. Critics were soooooooo harsh, and didn't seem to understand the dream sequences and acted like they never saw the previous films with ZOD-

They sure didn't understand that the Whole story was lifted from the Doomsday story arc in the comics, back in the 80's..............and was the lead-in story, to form the Justice League, which was a future movie.

Ya kinda needed this movie, to set up Justice League.

they also didn't seem too well versed in the Whole " Bats Vs Supes" lore............

and just tore the film to shreds........but it was so unfair.

Ben Affleck did a STELLAR job as Batman, and the fight scenes were AWESOME. ----plus, they had to introduce WONDER WOMAN at the same time.

Come ON...............it was a pretty damn awesome movie..........but critics just took a lot of cheap shots.

Okay, I agree........I don't know what the f*ck they were going for with Carrot Top, as Lex Luthor......

yeah okay, even I thought that was really sh*tty casting............but the rest of the film was solid.-

• Kyle

Dawn of the Dead or 300. both movies are really good.

I agree with you. I'll say Watchmen. It's one of the most underrated movies I've ever seen.

HM: Justice League and Man of Steel

Please:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

Man of Steel..............