Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

If Obamacare is so unaffordable and took insurance away from so many, why did the Dims try to name it the "affordable" healthcare act?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That, my friend, is the irony. Well, that and the fact that the left is trying to blame Republicans for the failure of something called 'Obamacare'.

I mean, heck. You couldn't make this crap up. :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Because it was not "so unaffordable and did not take insurance away from so many". You were lied to by the right. Sorry.

• 6 months ago

Democrats lie about everything. This is just one example.

• 6 months ago

The lied and they knew they were lying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Its official name is Affordable Healthcare Act (ACA). Republicans call it ObamaCare. Trump's replacement for the ACA has no name (because there is no replacement) and I call it Trump Don't Care.

• 6 months agoReport

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, health care reform legislation signed into law by U.S. President Barack Obama in 2010. It was widely considered the most far-reaching health care reform act since the passage of Medicare

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It is NOT called the "affordable healthcare act" it's called the "affordable care act." It doesn't make healthcare affordable, it makes care bears affordable.

• 6 months ago

It's like so much of their pie in the sky agenda that they are peddling this election cycle. If they had to live by their own "truth in advertising" laws they would all be hoisted up on their own petards. LOL

• 6 months ago

Because If the Called it a POISON apple, snow white would not have so gullibly taken a bite

"You have to vote for the bill before you can read it" Pelosi ?!?

• Because the repugnantkkklans didn't allow the public option.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The democrats canceled that

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Democrats are very corrupt and they lie

Attachment image
    • Ray S
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I don't see any lies in that. And, there was no corruption in the House passing the Senate version of the ACA without debate when House Republicans clearly refused to work with Democrats to improve it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.