What is the reason for me not having a relationship at this age?

I am a 26-year-old female and I had a few guys in high school like me but I didn't share the same feelings. I actually liked this one guy for two years that didn't like me back. In college, I only had one relationship that lasted about three months. After that I would date but no guy wanted a relationship... show more I am a 26-year-old female and I had a few guys in high school like me but I didn't share the same feelings. I actually liked this one guy for two years that didn't like me back. In college, I only had one relationship that lasted about three months. After that I would date but no guy wanted a relationship with me so I gave up entirely on relationships. Most of my friends are married at this age. Some days I don't care at all but other days I am the only isolated person at this age. I don't really socialize much so I don't know where I am going to meet this guy.

My mom said to me it doesn't seem like I want a relationship. She said at my age that she was always wanting to find a boyfriend. I feel so stupid but I feel like no guy is interested in me. I am attractive, thin, and I would say I have an outgoing/bubbly personality.