Do you we put age limits for The President of The United States?

There are many other countries that have age limits for their Presidents. I think we should also have it. A president should be someone young and full of life. Not an old man in his 70's like Donald Trump. And then, an even older man, like Joe Biden, is considering to become President. This is just ridiculous.... show more There are many other countries that have age limits for their Presidents. I think we should also have it. A president should be someone young and full of life. Not an old man in his 70's like Donald Trump. And then, an even older man, like Joe Biden, is considering to become President. This is just ridiculous. The President is leading the country, and is making decisions that effect the entire country. The President should be a young man, not an old tired man that doesn't even know what day it is.