Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why do men think they should get a say in abortion?

All you did was contribute one ejaculation. You are not the one who will carry another live inside of you (against your will) for 9 months and have it change you both mentally and physically forever. You cannot compare your one pump nut to “equal contribution” to pregnancy nor is “holding her hand during birth” or “holding her hair back when she gets sick” equal contribution.

I do not agree with child support at all, so don’t bring it up

You can have an opinion on abortion, but in no shape size or form should your opinion be the deciding factor; if you want a kid, find a WILLING woman.

This question keeps getting deleted, why is there are so many insecure men triggered by this question to report it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sadly, a lot of people today still think men should be in control, men should make all the decisions.

I agree with you completely. It's a woman's body so it's her decision. Especially if she and the man don't happen to be married. But I think the man at least has the right to his own feelings, and the right to be listened to. NOT to make the decision for the woman, but to have an influence.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

They're not insecure. They just disagree, and probably think you're going overboard with all your points. Saying we shouldn't have a say won't sit well with most people.

• David S
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Okay ladies. If men don't get a say in this, you don't get a say in something of our choosing.

• 6 months ago

Abortion is killing a baby. We have a right to say that killing babies is bad. And if being pregnant is "against the will" of a woman she shouldn't have sex.

• ...Show all comments
    • hannah6 months agoReport

Also an embryo of 8 weeks is not a baby, it’s an embryo. Maybe you need to go look up the definition of “baby”.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well the same reason that woman should have the 50 50 say in killing his baby and ruining both his future and baby chances of living with daddy and most forget the we us ours in things in life and go right to gutting that babies head off like a jack off and why can't daddy take care of him or her with grandma grandpa and all other family with friends baby will have chances to meet in life and that mother just wants to f'ing kill him or her and say it is not fathers choice of giving them life only if she don't want to kill and then the money is only important but it is always daddy that is the A'hole right and I am just a boy and ma ma dyed out at work!

• ...Show all comments

Essentially expels the embryo in a very similar manner to a miscarriage; there is no cutting heads off, tearing of limbs, or whatever silly things you extremist make up for dramatic effect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They should have a say ONLY if they also accept the burdens associated with caring for the responsibilities they are responsible for creating.

• 6 months ago

I don't. I am a pro choice supporter but you will never get me to any demonstration or sign any petition. Why you may ask? Because of künts like you.

• ...Show all comments
    • r.wolfpaw
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

And your comment insinuates that everyone in the world is a fücking murikkkan, which is simply incorrect.

• 6 months ago

"... You are not the one who will carry another life inside of you... "

So you admit the unborn baby is a "life"... and not just a clump of cells. That's all we need to know. Have a nice day.

• ...Show all comments

I’m not tap dancing. Something being a living organism does not make it a person. No amount of arguing on your part will change what is fact.

• Troy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

As an individual I did not contribute to underage prostitution, but I still support prevention measures. The underage prostitute lacks the power to protect herself and society takes measures to protect her.

An unborn child, whether male or female, lacks the power to protect itself and thus members of society move to protect the child.

To respond to the issue of child support. It is the law and if you pose a question that requires pretending the world is something other than what it is then you will only get pretend answers.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

How can you ignore the child support ?

Women have to bear the baby for 9 months. But men have to support the child for next 18 years even if it means working more hours.

Morons who think pro-life values is about punishing women are willfully ignorant. It punishes men more....

But generally pro-lifers do not think that as punishment and burden as feminists do.

It’s ignored because every pro lifer assumes that pro choicers are for abortion and also for child support; this is simply not true. If it were up to me, child support wouldn’t exist if the man makes it clear from the get go that he doesn’t want a kid

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

"All you did was contribute one ejaculation."

Yet without it there would be nothing to abort

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.