Do you know of any animes that have a great father/son relationship?

I just finished blue exorcist and really liked the dad in it even though he died first episode and they had a lot of flashbacks with him. I hate it when they kill off such a cool character with a funny personality. I like those action packed animes with a good father/son relationship combined in it. But your... show more I just finished blue exorcist and really liked the dad in it even though he died first episode and they had a lot of flashbacks with him. I hate it when they kill off such a cool character with a funny personality. I like those action packed animes with a good father/son relationship combined in it. But your recommendations doesn't have to be full of action. I just find myself liking the bond between the father and son and find it so cute lol I don't mind father characters who are strict or aren't funny just that they are one of the main parts of the anime. Do you have any recommendations? Please keep it strictly father/son. Thank you very much!!
0