To install a certain program on my HP laptop, it says I need at least 700m. What size flash drive do I need to buy that will cover 700m?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

And what might that "certain" program be? You typically install programs on your computer, not on a flash drive. I'm assuming that the program requires at least 700 megabytes of free space. In that case, a 1 GB flash drive or more would help. However, as I mentioned, you don't usually install them on flash drives; some programs will refuse to install on a flash drive.

You're probably better off uninstalling old programs you don't need and/or deleting old files to make room. It seems you're running very low on disk space.

• 6 months ago

MB, MG? Which one.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You must have a crappy computer.

I am interested in buying computers that have 500GB - 1TB drives. I might consider around 256GB drives.

I think you should buy a better computer.

Regarding flash drives, that's normally used, for backing up data, and you can also do something else with it too, but I won't discuss that with you because you didn't say anything about it.

• 6 months ago

Any flash drive because flash drive now comes with at least 1GB. Which that is more then 700 megabites. If I was you get a 15gb or so. flash drive are very cheap now days

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

That is a small file, you should get a drive like maybe 1Gb, which will definitely work for you

• 6 months ago

Nox App Player is what I want to install.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.