To install a certain program on my HP laptop, it says I need at least 700m. What size flash drive do I need to buy that will cover 700m?

Favorite Answer

And what might that "certain" program be? You typically install programs on your computer, not on a flash drive. I'm assuming that the program requires at least 700 megabytes of free space. In that case, a 1 GB flash drive or more would help. However, as I mentioned, you don't usually install them on flash drives; some programs will refuse to install on a flash drive.

You're probably better off uninstalling old programs you don't need and/or deleting old files to make room. It seems you're running very low on disk space.

MB, MG? Which one.

You must have a crappy computer.

I am interested in buying computers that have 500GB - 1TB drives. I might consider around 256GB drives.

I think you should buy a better computer.

Regarding flash drives, that's normally used, for backing up data, and you can also do something else with it too, but I won't discuss that with you because you didn't say anything about it.

Any flash drive because flash drive now comes with at least 1GB. Which that is more then 700 megabites. If I was you get a 15gb or so. flash drive are very cheap now days

That is a small file, you should get a drive like maybe 1Gb, which will definitely work for you

Nox App Player is what I want to install.