Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Atheists, what are some of your favorite Bible verse(s)?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"MADE IN CHINA"

It's on the back cover. Chokes me up every time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

One Corinthians. - When I was a child I played with childish things, When I grew to an adult I put away childish things.

• Surely it's hell?

• 6 months ago

Ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Except Ezekiel is referring to Israel and Judah who were playing the harlot with the Lord. And Ezekiel prophesied that the foreign nations they were lusting after would destroy them. Read it as Ezekiel prophesied it, it won't seem very sexy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Ezekiel 23:20. Definitely a favorite. Steamier than 50 Shades of Gray.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Except Ezekiel is referring to Israel and Judah who were playing the harlot with the Lord. And Ezekiel prophesied that the foreign nations they were lusting after would destroy them. Read it as Ezekiel prophesied it, it won't seem very sexy.

• 6 months ago

The one where Jesus loses his cool in the temple and starts fighting with the merchants.

• Michze
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

I will bring judgement on all the gods of Egypt.

Everyone in the Roman Empire travelling to the hometown (in another town) of their ancestor to be taxed and counted.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

And the LORD did say unto his disciples "Pass the KY quickly"

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be the children of God.

Matthew 5,9

It's the one I quote most often seeing as most people seem to come here to pick fights.

• 6 months ago

So many come to mind... I love he ones that are silly over the top like flying dragons knocking he stars out of the sky ... A gal turning into a salt statue . A guy living in a whale... And please, what is the purpose of walking on water?.

“The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.”

---- Mark Twain

• ...Show all comments
    • ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Many idiot christers, like truthy bong here, cannot grasp that disbelieving in their fictional sky pixie doesn't involve being 'angry' at the sky pixie. #Sad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.