While praying our hands were shaking. Was this a manifestation of the Holy Spirit?

Both of us are Born again Christians that have been baptized in the Holy Spirit.

• @. Catherine Spoc, I inform you that you do not know what it means to be baptized with the Holy Spirit of God!

"Therefore, I have had my own direct experience of being baptized by Immersion, in water, and by the Baptism of the Spirit of God!

So, I don't know that your hands are shaking, it's easy that, you lowered your blood pressure at that moment, here's your problem! Okay!

NO...WHEN A PERSON IS RECEIVING THE HOLY SPIRIT he or she will know...THIS COMES AFTER WE PRAY FOR AWHILE..

It could have been low blood sugar.

• Huh?

No. I have seen people's hands shake in anticipation of a concert from their favorite artists. Should we assume that Bruce Springsteen or Taylor Swift can invoke the Holy Spirit?

I have seen fans shaking as their favorite team is about to win a championship, the word fan is probably a shortening of fanatic and they act as a religious fanatic would too. Do the Yankees or the Golden State Warriors invoke the Holy Spirit?

People in an emotional state will experience physical manifestations of those emotions, like trembling hands. There is nothing supernatural about that feeling. Yet I hear Christians claim those emotions as "proof" of god and the holy spirit. I have never heard the same claim from a Lady Gaga fan while having the same experiences. The claim is absurd.

• Juli

No........................

• Jen

sure, you can believe that if you like. i like to think it was your emotions causing a chemical reaction therefore making your hands quiver.

Only if your lower lip was quivering, you were drooling, and you heard wolves howling in the distance.

Psychosomatic. In the same way a placebo works. Convince yourself that is how it should be and bam. Some call it miracles, some call it magic, but it is neither.

Palsy is a serious medical condition. You should see your medical care professional as soon as possible.

Eye roll

Doubtful. That's not how it works.