Is my electric company or my landlord screwing me?

So i have been in the apartment im in for about 4 months. The bill has always been between 50-70. So just a few days ago the air would not cool at all. It got up to over 90 degrees and it was suppose to be way lower than that( i tried to add a pic of my thermostat) they eventually fix it. But now my bill went from... show more So i have been in the apartment im in for about 4 months. The bill has always been between 50-70. So just a few days ago the air would not cool at all. It got up to over 90 degrees and it was suppose to be way lower than that( i tried to add a pic of my thermostat) they eventually fix it. But now my bill went from 70 to 148. So i contacted ameren and they said the meter usage was doubled. So they couldnt really help me. I contacted the mantinence people that fixed it and they said they did not touch the meter. They replaced the bad breaker and put a hard start kit on the compressor. So im lost at this point.( The 68 is what my thermostat was on the 92 is the degrees in my house in the pic) ameren also said to raise my temp to 78 in the winter. What do i do?
11 answers 11