Dru Zod asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 6 months ago

Are Democrats illiterate ... why do they need Mueller to tell them what is in the report Can’t they read .. or have someone read it to them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most Democrats don't bother to read and check facts, that's why the count on someone else to dictate to them what to think.

• Dru Zod6 months agoReport

Good point

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Well....it doesn't seem like any of them have managed to read it so far.

• 6 months ago

I think we all already know the answer to your question:

The problem is not that Democrats need Mueller to tell them what is in the report. The problem is that the American people don't know what's in the report because they stopped reading a long time ago. They need to hear it.

• 6 months ago

They are trying to present things in a manner that will get most of the country behind impeachment. (they aren't.)

It's still the same mass of innuendo, but they hope constantly changing the presentation will win hearts and minds.

It'll take a lot to win hearts and minds in the Senate where it counts, let me tell ya.

(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nope it's Republicans who are!

After all Justin Amash is the only Republican who has admitted to reading the entire Mueller report! Then because he read it he said Trump should be impeached! Because of right wing grief he got he resigned from the GOP!

• 6 months ago

I would say Trump minions are the ones who can not read since the Mueller report lays out 10 instances of obstruction of justice by Trump, any of which are impeachable offenses.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You support Trump who needs a connect the dots to understand what a straight line looks like.

His own administration states he requires dot points and nothing more than a one page summary of even the most complex issues.

You have zero credibility.

You know that no President reads all of the detailed reports .... that would be millions of pages

Trump, like all previous Presidents, relies on summary papers and advisors to brief him on the issues

The exception to this is Obama .... he refused to meet with his advisors

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

it's good to know you Russian GRU trolls have read the report and know trump is guilty as all hell .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Only 3% of Americans have read the report, and even most law makers have not read it. It is therefore necessary for Mueller to explain the highlights of the reports to us, especially since Mueller disagrees strongly with WIlliam DisBarr's interpretation of the Mueller report. Mueller can also clarify anything he said in the report to people who may not have a full grasp of what he wrote. Further, he may disagree with DisBarr on some of th things that DisBarr had redacted, so he can talk about those things, at least the nature of those things, if not the details.

He has already stated he will only testify as to the content of the report

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

lmao "FRE SHA VOCA DO!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!"

I'm not answering dumb questions with intelligent answers. My answer basicaIIy summed up this and most conservative questions.

• pearlmar
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Another dumb anonymous answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.