Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why should anyone care which Soccer team is better between men and women, when it is an overrated sport to begin with?

I mean, why does it even matter if the women's team is better than the men's when the women's team is probably packed with women who were born with dìcks anyway? I mean, the leftists sure find it completely fine for men to join women's teams in sports.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not only that, but when you play higher level women's soccer, it is no longer a watchable game. Women's soccer is only good when the girls struggle to play it, and not very well. High level women's soccer is like men's minor league soccer, i.e. boring.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The repeated fake injury falling and wailing ruin the sport. They are like two year olds. The refs should kick them in the ribs.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The leftist mentality is so stupid that you wonder why it doesn’t hurt - themselves I mean, obviously it hurts other people.

• 6 months ago

All spectator sports are overrated. Sports are for doing, not watching with a beer gut and four hot dogs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Soccer is a global sport that's passionately supported all over the world. The home grown US sports are ignored everywhere else

• ...Show all comments
    • numbnuts222
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Rich shady business men may invest in it, but it's supporters come from the working class and they love their teams. You visit any city outside the US and it's soccer that the locals talk about.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The US women's team is not better than the US men's team though. The male league has much harder competition from countries dedicated to male soccer(football), while the women's league is given very little attention in most countries and so the US team just measures up better to their competition.

I'm also not aware of any transgenders playing on the US women's team. I will however agree that leftists don't have an issue with men playing in women's sport leagues. Oh and yes liberals, mtf transgenders would still have the advantage in soccer due to having longer legs in proportion to their body and a much more suitable hip and knee alignment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.