Does this guy like me and should I be patient or not?

I met a guy three weeks ago. We hit it off very well! At our second meet up I met his dad and one of his brothers, also all his childhood friends. We decided to go on a first date this last Friday and it was AMAZING. After the date we went to a local bar and he invited his other brother and the brothers gf. He... show more I met a guy three weeks ago. We hit it off very well! At our second meet up I met his dad and one of his brothers, also all his childhood friends. We decided to go on a first date this last Friday and it was AMAZING. After the date we went to a local bar and he invited his other brother and the brothers gf. He admitted that he’s spoken about me to his mom (big deal in Italian families), and he said he liked me a lot. But in a txt message a few days prior to our date he said “I feel bad taking you on a date because I’m not good at dating. I’m a busy guy”. Which I understand but also he doesn’t txt me, I always txt first and he’s definitely on his phone since he always watches my Instagram stories. We had plans to meet today because it’s his day off and I had to txt him to make sure if we were still on, and now he’s got stuff to do. I really do like him and I understand the busy schedule, but I don’t understand the male mind with introducing me to family, telling me nice things, then not really trying. Help! What do I do
2 answers 2