Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Im in love with a married man. He doesn’t live in the same state as his wife and she recently came in got her son he helped raise as a baby?

He’s 10 now along with their youngest son. When she introduced herself she had on sunglasses as I gave her my name she didn’t tell me hers. My boyfriend said that she stills feels some type of way...but she brought her boyfriend with her to get her kids, at first my boyfriend was upset about it in thought she was disrespectful until I got upset... idk what to do ...

• Foofa

Without knowing what "some type of way" means it's impossible to advise you. If he's saying he still loves her then you're probably just a convenient sex partner for him while he waits for her to come back to him. But if that means he's missing his child, yeah, that's what happens when parents fail so dismally at keeping their kids' families intact. He could though move close to where she and the kids are so he could see them more.

My suggestion concerning what to do is to stop posting this over and over and over again.

What is the question? If the question is whether she came "in" got her son he helped raise as a baby (not an English major?), yes, apparently she did.

• adrieanna6 months agoReport

You could’ve saved your time and negative energy for someone else’s post

Why is this under business/finance?

Sometimes the thrill of being with someone you cant have is just that, a thrill. I believe strongly that if a man cheats on someone with you they will cheat on you. He needs to not be married before you should have a relationship with him. If that is really what both of you want then work towards that. If you feel like you cant stop these emotions, its unfair to hold onto your current boyfriend.

• Sandy

your bf has a lot of complicated baggage. those kids will not take a liking to you, especially the 10 year old. so if you insist on being in this guy's life, be prepared for tons of drama. if you give it some thought, and decide he isn't worth it, bail. no shame in this game.

• adrieanna6 months agoReport

Your right he only likes In accepts me when it’s beneficial most times , it’s a lot of baggage plus dealing with his dysfunctional family , it’s been 8 months in already a lot of drama + I’m feeling very unappreciated at times

• Robin

just remember married men ALWAYS lie

• adrieanna6 months agoReport

What about married woman because she’s married too with a boyfriend