Im in love with a married man. He doesn’t live in the same state as his wife and she recently came in got her son he helped raise as a baby?

He’s 10 now along with their youngest son. When she introduced herself she had on sunglasses as I gave her my name she didn’t tell me hers. My boyfriend said that she stills feels some type of way...but she brought her boyfriend with her to get her kids, at first my boyfriend was upset about it in thought she was... show more He’s 10 now along with their youngest son. When she introduced herself she had on sunglasses as I gave her my name she didn’t tell me hers. My boyfriend said that she stills feels some type of way...but she brought her boyfriend with her to get her kids, at first my boyfriend was upset about it in thought she was disrespectful until I got upset... idk what to do ...