Eating 800 calories a day and not losing weight?

I started off as 71kg and I started eating 1000 calories a day, it got me to 68kg but then I stopped losing from there so then I started eating 900 calories and I then dropped to 65kg I then started eating 800 calories and went down to 63kg. I don’t want to eat less than I do now because I think I eat very little... show more I started off as 71kg and I started eating 1000 calories a day, it got me to 68kg but then I stopped losing from there so then I started eating 900 calories and I then dropped to 65kg I then started eating 800 calories and went down to 63kg.

I don’t want to eat less than I do now because I think I eat very little now but I can’t seem to be losing weight anymore at 800 calories. I don’t exercise either

Does this mean I should start exercising or eat more? There was a time when I ate 1000 calories and did exercise but I gained 1kg so I’m worried in case that happens again. I don’t know what to do
Update: I am 153.5cm (5’0”) so I should be weighing less. Also even though I eat 800 calories a day I don’t feel hungry for some reason.
16 answers 16