Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 5 months ago

I m an Electrican and Computer Engineering student .When I graduate can I work from home?I live in Europe and work in the US?

• Cei
    Favorite Answer

With modern technology there is no reason not to be able to work from wherever.

I fail to understand the madness of people sitting in their cars every morning to drive to an office to sit in front of a computer when they can sit in front of a computer at home.

I work in the US but have no desire to actually live there so I live in the UK. I can and do work from wherever my laptop is (home, beach, pub, you name it).

I'm a data analyst all I need is a phone and an internet connection.

Uh, your question is a bit confusing. First question, when you graduate can you work from home? Is there some place that has a law against that? I say yes. Final statement, "I live in Europe and work in the US?" Let's ask again, can you work from home?

Source(s): How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all.

Yes, you could live in Europe and fly to work each morning. Go ahead.

ONLY FROM GOOGLE MIGHT BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU SUCH JOB TO MEET YOUR DEMAND. IN THE OLD DAY , YAHOO OFFERED JOB TO SOME WORKERS LIKE THIS WAY. HOWEVER, THE GOOD TIME JUST LAST NOT MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND YAHOO BECAME BANKRUPTCY DUE TO UNCONTROLLABLE OVER SPENDING.

GOOGLE MIGHT STILL HAVE A GOOD TIME LIKE THE OLD YAHOO BEFORE ANOTHER GIANT COMES UP AND BEATS IT DOWN.

• Robin

how do you plan to fit a plug in my office from home

Entry-level jobs are more likely to require regular attendance at a workplace...but you could get lucky.

• JetDoc

You can work wherever you can find a job and people who will pay you for your labor.