patty
Lv 5
patty asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

I come on Yahoo Answers to answer and ask questions, not to click on Capcha verify boxes 35 times per session?

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Okay, and your question is what? To use the site Captchas are now required. If that isn't acceptable to you, then don't use the site. It's just that simple. The captchas are mildly annoying to me, but not that big of a deal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

All that and you still didn't ask your question. Hmmmm.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well, you do have a choice either do them or don't post any questions or answers. No one is going to miss you when you're gone. There is always another 10 years old to replace you.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think I preferred all the Chinese spam bots to clicking on foggy little pictures.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Your gonna have to do it Unfortunately It's

To Prove that you are a Human being and Not a Bot something new that Yahoo is Testing out Yahoo is trying to Control Spam and Bots and such Its not just you thats seeing them a lot of Other Users are starting to see it come up

• Susie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Agreed. One time should be enough to verify that “I am not a robot” when signing into Y/A. Maybe they are using this to “discourage” people whose answers they don’t agree with.

• 6 months ago

You can thank the multi-account trolls for that innovation. Or maybe there's something sinister in becoming conditioned to looking for crosswalks, traffic lights, cars, buses, hills and boats etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.