Am I wrong to believe catholics are satanic?

They literally changed Gods commandments in their bible. They also worship idols. I honestly blame catholism on the drug war in mexico because they worship false images of god, demons. And that is why it is evil there.

• Paul

Making such an absurd and ignorant statement just demonstrates how far from truth many fundamentalist Protestants have drifted. I realize that such unauthorized manmade churches desperately want to be accepted as legitimate Christians. However, making idiotic statements about the original Christian Church, the one Church Jesus Christ founded, the only Church to which He promised the fullness of truth, the Church that compiled the Bible from its own writings, the only Church that existed for the first 1,000 years of Christianity, just demonstrates how little you actually know about Christianity.

Yes, you are. Catholics are human beings, like everybody else, children of God. Divest yourself of your hate before it is too late.

Yes, you are wrong. You've been lied to. We wrote the Bible and, ironically enough, worshiping idols would be a violation od the 1st Commandment (which you claim we re-numbered) I am the LORD your God. You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve.

How can you say that the commandments were changed when: 1. They aren't enumerated in the Bible, and 2: The Bible was compiled by Catholics and were the first Christians to list how the Commandments were to be listed?

And there is no Catholic doctrine at all about worshiping idols.

You can blame the drug war on money.

• Truth

i would not say you are wrong. i would say you are an idiot, full of hate.

Source(s): I am an atheist and even I know catholics are not satanists

The Catholics compiled the Bible and did not change the commandments. Catholicism and the Catholic Bible kept Christianity alive for well over a thousand years in western Europe until the Reformation in the 16th century. Some Protestants removed seven books from the Bible in the 16th century and modified others. This was the basis of the abridged Bible, the King James Version. The KJV was also a political Bible with some very questionable translations to suit the opinions of King James.

The problem with the ten commandments is that there are about fourteen of them in the list so some have to be grouped. The Catholics group the no other gods and graven images and split the coveting. The Protestants group the coveting and split the no other gods and graven images. All the words, all the commandments are there in both Bibles, it is just the numbering that is different.

You guys are all Pagans who thrived older beliefs ' renamed the gods , confused each other and constantly argue over authenticity , dates , origin , rites

and interpretation of superstition.

And adding evil from the sky only doubles the insanity .

• Lv 4

I'd like to play with a Trinity but she usually rejects me but I keep trying and Tryingity

Catholicism is satanic, and the Bible proves it. The Bible pre-dates catholicism by hundreds of years (and thousands of years when you count the OT).

I would love to blame Catholics for evil. But they aren't alone. Other Christians have changed God's word, too, ya know. Or does your Bible include the commandments to celebrate Christmas and Easter? I'll save you time--it doesn't.

Those holidays aren't wrong, in and of themselves, but they replaced the ones we knew from scripture were right...which makes them wrong. Jesus never said to forget Torah....in fact, he taught it. If you want to add Christmas, fine, but don't forget the feasts God wants when doing so.

And don't judge the Catholics too harshly. Most were born into it and have never been taught anything else--including the roots of their faith. It's all been sanitized by the RCC so as to seem legitimate.

• yesmar

Yes. I would go so far as to say you are being played by the "fallen" powers and authorities. They're rolling in the aisles with laughter when we attack each other like that, the same as the when the Catholics claim the Protestant churches aren't "true" Christians.

Source(s): Jesus follower
    • norine6 months agoReport

Trinitarians are JUST PLAYING CHURCH when Scripture says there is "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I Cor 12:11-12) who has "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS" (I Cor 12:6) that are defined as >>> "MANY" <<< in I Cor 12:11-12 AND NOT JUST "3" or a 'trinity.