I can't have sex anymore with my girlfriend because of what a teacher told us?

We had a kind of women's right and emancipation lesson in our history class and this happened the same time there was an anniversary of an ethnic cleansing where the rape weapon unfortunately occured. As my girlfriend is the same ethnicity as the people in the tragedy, I was extremely attentive during the... show more We had a kind of women's right and emancipation lesson in our history class and this happened the same time there was an anniversary of an ethnic cleansing where the rape weapon unfortunately occured. As my girlfriend is the same ethnicity as the people in the tragedy, I was extremely attentive during the lesson. At some point the teacher showed us a picture with three soldiers and a girl naked and held down by them while one of then was raping her. The girl had dark hair and white skin, while the men were kinda... red? There were other men without uniforms being held down in the background, probably the relatives od the girl. It was really sad to see it, I wish I never did it because I cant get that out of my head. I ask myself why, how could they do that, and the men who couldn't help her cause they had a gun pointed of their forehead. I saw how the man who was raping her was actually 'enjoying' it. I think such beasts should be killed. No tolerance. Since then I cannot have sex with my girlfriend. At first she was happy about losing her virginity to me, as we are madly in love, but then I started losing my drive. It's frustrating causs everytime I see her naked I have this picture in my mind and feel like I am doing wrong to her. It totally ruined my sex life. What should I do? Why is this happening? I am a good guy, I never treated anyone wrong. Why cant I get that out of my head?