Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

I can't have sex anymore with my girlfriend because of what a teacher told us?

We had a kind of women's right and emancipation lesson in our history class and this happened the same time there was an anniversary of an ethnic cleansing where the rape weapon unfortunately occured. As my girlfriend is the same ethnicity as the people in the tragedy, I was extremely attentive during the lesson. At some point the teacher showed us a picture with three soldiers and a girl naked and held down by them while one of then was raping her. The girl had dark hair and white skin, while the men were kinda... red? There were other men without uniforms being held down in the background, probably the relatives od the girl. It was really sad to see it, I wish I never did it because I cant get that out of my head. I ask myself why, how could they do that, and the men who couldn't help her cause they had a gun pointed of their forehead. I saw how the man who was raping her was actually 'enjoying' it. I think such beasts should be killed. No tolerance. Since then I cannot have sex with my girlfriend. At first she was happy about losing her virginity to me, as we are madly in love, but then I started losing my drive. It's frustrating causs everytime I see her naked I have this picture in my mind and feel like I am doing wrong to her. It totally ruined my sex life. What should I do? Why is this happening? I am a good guy, I never treated anyone wrong. Why cant I get that out of my head?

Favorite Answer

Just you describing that image repulsed me, I can see how it would affect you like this. On the bright side it shows that you're empathetic and a good person. But the memory of this and the impact it had on you will probably just fade with time though, so just be patient.

If your girlfriend is still happy and willing then you are not raping her. So spoil her rotten. Look after her in such a way that she will feel privileged to know you.

When you do that you will have no feelings of guilt at accepting her love for you.

Indeed FAILING to accept her love would then be as brutal as the soldiers. It would be belittling and demeaning to her. I would hope that you are a better person than that.

Lmao.. fool.

------

Wait until you get married before having sex..

Just get the teacher fired. She shouldn't have shown such an explicit picture.

• Bill

Your stories are ridiculous. They're always about a girl losing her virginity to her boyfriend and they're always built around some insane emotional premise that no one would ever experience in real life.

Rape can affect you for years and witnessing a rape can also affect you for a good long while after, but your constant virginity stories are getting real old.

• TheBellJar

How can you tell he is anonymous.

• Cee

Nice story......

What you and your girlfriend do is private.

The Soviet "Red" Army did indeed rape and murder its way across eastern Germany. Many women and young girls were raped. Many elder men and young boys were killed. Thousands of German civilians were forced into slavery in Russian concentration camps (quite literally) for years. Many never returned.

The former areas of Germany that were occupied by Russian army endured forced ethnic cleansing, so that most German peoples had to leave their homes and became refugees into western Germany. Pommern and Ostpreußen have not recovered still.

You should obtain professional counselling, because you have been emotionally injured. You and your girlfriend both are suffering the damage. Think of it as if going to a doctor for a broken arm.

Best of luck.

Teachers that show awful videos do not belong in the classroom and please report this. A teacher shared some information not related to the subject I was studying and he got fired.

As a minister and counselor my recommendation is to wait until marriage so it is very special. Immorality in society has led to many problems and your story is filled with sadness. My children are raised to be moral and not have sex until they are adults and ready for a commitment.

It is your guilt over not respecting her that has probably led to your problems sexually.

I would really consider talking to a therapist for some better guidance. I’m really sorry for what you’re going through. it could be just the initial shock of the picture