Why do Leftists get aggro about their hero Colin Kaepernic & his owners, Nike sweat-shops, being exposed ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

They can't see how much have changed.To protest the flag is to protest the constitution as the US Flag is a symbol that represent the US sovereign, constitution, & the evolution of laws & governance throughout its existence. Though the constitution may allow that right to protest the flag as interpreted by Supreme Court Justices, it doesn't mean the protestors are right. All they are doing is making a mockery of the the Abolition of Slavery, the Civil Rights Act, the Great Society programs & all those that sacrificed for country & constitution that the US flag represents.

They are not doing anything legislatively, nor did they worked with Jared Kushner. They won't secede & stablish a republic the size of Malta & create their own flag & national anthem or move to sub-Saharan descent ran Caribbean Island Nation. Yet millions of Sub Saharan descent & Sub Saharan African would rather migrate to the US than remain in their homeland, build it up, maintain it & make it great, instead the Chinese are doing it for them.

Kaepernick (halfa) should be offended at the sight of Arabs & Sub Saharan Africans for raiding, selling, & supplying Sub Saharan Slaves to N Africa, Arabia, Persia, Turkey, India & the Americas as they kept the practice going in Arabia & most of Arabize Africa up until the mid 1960s, Mauritania 2007. The practice (Slavery/Human Trafficking) still continues silently in sub-Sahara Africa in the guise of Tradition

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

• 1 year ago

Their whole premise is the moral high ground but they are as corrupt and hypocritical as anyone when it comes to the almighty greenback

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

look he wont play football ever again,he needs to whore himself out somewhere,but with what nike pays him..i get his reasoning...but just shows how crappy aa company is

• 1 year ago

why is it 2019 and you don't know how to just say aggressive?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I've never heard of him. I don't really have any heroes, I tend to be suspicious and annoyed at practically everyone.

• 1 year ago

When I found out, I took a knee

• 1 year ago

Yes... the free agent is actually a slave who is owned by a corporation. Good one. 10/10

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.