I have questions about piercing at home? I'm pretty confident it'll be fine but i just wanna be sure.?

ill try to keep this short sorry, 1- im going to order sterilized needles offline but i have a question about this kinda... lets say i pierced with a needle a size bigger or smaller than the jewllery, would piercing with a bigger needle cause it to bleed or would the hole immidiately shrink down? would piercing... show more ill try to keep this short sorry,

1- im going to order sterilized needles offline but i have a question about this kinda... lets say i pierced with a needle a size bigger or smaller than the jewllery, would piercing with a bigger needle cause it to bleed or would the hole immidiately shrink down? would piercing with a smaller needle cause it to stretch and get agitated or would it be fine?

2- for nostril piercings do they pierce through cartilage? cause i for some reason cant find this online and i dont wanna do cartilage piercings at home, thats too risky for me

3- if youre stretching your ear pierings and you have a piercing next to it would the second piercing get in the way of stretching the first? would it be possible that the first could stretch too much and consume the second?

my supplies list is: gloves, mouthwash (lip piercings), sterile needles, sterile jewlery, antiseptic wipes,
is there any other supplies i should get?

(also please no "this is unsafe, dont do it" type comments, im aware of the risks)
Update: order sterilized needles online**
1 answer 1