My boyfriend who is a marine left for training a week and a half ago. He’s turned into honestly a jerk. What do I do?

My Marine bf 21 is in training in a desert for a while. The first week was great. He called and texted a lot. Then we had an argument, got thru that then another one, got thru that. And now I apparently was “rude” on the phone last nite and he didn’t call or text all day. I asked if we were good and he said I was... show more My Marine bf 21 is in training in a desert for a while. The first week was great. He called and texted a lot. Then we had an argument, got thru that then another one, got thru that. And now I apparently was “rude” on the phone last nite and he didn’t call or text all day. I asked if we were good and he said I was just plain rude but he was fine. I apologized and said I didn’t mean to be. he said he didn’t care and basically was an a**h*** about it. Idek if we’re gonna talk anymore. we had plans to get married when he’s back and now I’m just confused. He’s never short with me and we don’t really argue. Is this normal to go thru if he’s depressed or something and what can I do?