Yes
Lv 7
Yes asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Do you speak passionately very often?

Meaning that you are very passionate about what you are saying?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Kin
    Lv 5
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes, yes. There is something I'm passionate about and someone I have a passion for. So yes, It is the best feeling and somehow I'm always smiling when I'm talking about a particular person because I'm always remembering someone I adore lots. Whether its the little things or big or their adventures, its always significant to me because they are my beloved. Remembering things about their life is like you were there to witness yet you've never been there exactly.

Few weeks ago, I remembered something while I was out with family of mine. They thought I was being happy about the merchandises I was going to purchase but honestly I swore that is NOT what was making me happy and that no amount of merchandise or money could ever make me feel that way. Its just not the same. I simply remembered something about my beloved that was making me happy. I had to defend myself that what my family thought was way off and I told them I could prove to them.

Reminiscing about those you love whether you met them or not is so special I think because I remember many people I really like and love about the last thing they've said to me or things about them more than the people I'm not fond of. Even though I may have said before I still like talking about those that are special.

• Kin
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Its almost like that a bit too and moms tell the best stories.

• 5 months ago

No, not very often.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Mostly passionate about making money.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I do and I always try to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, but I think very passionately.

I could give a speech on race matters or my deepest thoughts and probably capture the undivided attention of people who can't even relate to either subject, though.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

in real life sometimes too much

• 5 months ago

Passionate 25%

Flippant 50%

Serious 25%

So, no ...not very often, unless you consider 25% of the time very often.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.