I really like this girl, but...?

So this girl is daughter of an associate of my dad, Because we are working together for some time i have started to really like her but i dont know if i should tell her about it as She is 4 years younger than me, i m 24 shes 20 And she is super cute and in great shape and atm i m overweight and definitely not... show more So this girl is daughter of an associate of my dad,
Because we are working together for some time i have started to really like her but i dont know if i should tell her about it as

She is 4 years younger than me, i m 24 shes 20

And she is super cute and in great shape and atm i m overweight and definitely not that cute.

I was thinking maybe i ll work on myself harder to make myself a bit more deserving of her before saying anything to her,

BUT i cant stop thinking about her almost all of the time and its making it hard for me to focus on anything else.

I tried ignoring her for sometime but then we have some moment where i go back again in having these tons of feelings for her but i cant do anything about it...

I dont really need an answer just a different perspective or opinion on my situation as i kinda am out of touch with my friends and not comfortable talking to them.
1 answer 1