Hi, I need help, I already tried everything but it doesn't work, even reseting it, because before this happened I deleted all my Backup.?

This happened first when I tried to fix another Blue screen that always pops up in the middle of using my laptop, (Asus Vivobook A442U) the Blue screen with the smile face. I tried fixing it with a Comand Promt. And after that, my laptop stuck to this Automatic Repair screen, and because previously I deleted my... show more This happened first when I tried to fix another Blue screen that always pops up in the middle of using my laptop, (Asus Vivobook A442U) the Blue screen with the smile face. I tried fixing it with a Comand Promt. And after that, my laptop stuck to this Automatic Repair screen, and because previously I deleted my Backup I think that makes it unable to reset. Is there anyway to fix this?