Hi, I need help, I already tried everything but it doesn't work, even reseting it, because before this happened I deleted all my Backup.?

This happened first when I tried to fix another Blue screen that always pops up in the middle of using my laptop, (Asus Vivobook A442U) the Blue screen with the smile face. I tried fixing it with a Comand Promt. And after that, my laptop stuck to this Automatic Repair screen, and because previously I deleted my Backup I think that makes it unable to reset. Is there anyway to fix this?

Favorite Answer

You must reinstall your OS, and start from scratch again.

• Mad6 months agoReport

How do I do that?

You don't tell what OS, so I have to guess it is Win10.

You don't tell what is "all my Backup". Just personal files on the main drive or the contents of the hidden partition of the hard disk that Asus uses to store an image of the factory made main drive's files. Those would be all the ones for the operating system and other programs and files issued by Asus.

With the unknowns above, no accurate guessing can be done.

• Mad6 months agoReport

Whoops, sorry about that, the OS is Windows 10, and as for Backup, it's the personal files from the main drive that I deleted. Sorry for the incomplete info, and thanks for replying though.