Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

Can I get pregnant from this?

My boyfriend and I fooled around a little bit and his dick was near my vagina and there may have been pre *** near my vagina but I had a tampon in so could I get pregnant still?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, It is not possible, even you can try pregnancy test.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you had a tampon inside your vagina, then I assume you were having a period. It's almost impossible to get pregnant while you're menstruating.

In order for you to get pregnant, he has to put his naked penis inside your vagina and ejaculate inside you. Sperm on your vulva near the opening of your vagina can't swim, jump, or crawl into your vagina.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sperm cannot walk, fly, jump or penetrate your skin -- or a tampon.

• 5 months ago

no.................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jose
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

My sources say no.

• 5 months ago

no! but instead of being silly - use precautions. get on the pi8ll in case you do decide to go further or in case you want to "fool" around again to stop you worrying about if you could be ect but nothing is 100% certain

• Jill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No. Your vagina is your internal parts. Your vulva is your external parts. Sperm needs to go in your vagina for there to be a chance of pregnancy. You're not getting pregnant from anything just being near it or even from it touching your vulva.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends what time on your cycle but honestly speaking if he didn't ejaculate or anything, I would say you're safe. If you're worried you can always get a pregnancy test in the upcoming days.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.